Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarab

Customer
Hello,

Two major bugs:

1- Bank bug:
by opening the bank page more then one time. I can deposit my current money more then one time, so I can multiple what I have like this =")

2- Expire Bug:
the items effect wont expire even when the time end.

Regards,
Saleh Albinkhalil

I am unable to replicate either of these issues on any of the testing boards I have access to.

The bank was changed a long, long time ago to no longer exhibit the issue you're reporting, the only way this could possibly happen was if your server somehow took a long time to execute the "remove the points from a user's stash" query - this is not something we can fix, and would be an issue with your DB server.

The expiry issue, certain items cannot expire due to their nature. Username change and usergroup change are two items that cannot be reversed when they expire.

I am unable to replicate either of these issues on any of the testing boards I have access to.

The bank was changed a long, long time ago to no longer exhibit the issue you're reporting, the only way this could possibly happen was if your server somehow took a long time to execute the "remove the points from a user's stash" query - this is not something we can fix, and would be an issue with your DB server.

The expiry issue, certain items cannot expire due to their nature. Username change and usergroup change are two items that cannot be reversed when they expire.
about the bank its safe =P

the bug it seems that user make a shop, then make an items price 1 Gold, and set return price 10000000 Gold, then they buy it with 1 and get 1000000 by returning the item =")

The expire issue I have it with coloring username =")

I will add a fix for the Buyback Price loop hole in the next version, which will release tonight :)

It was fixed in the update that was released, and the fix would have carried over to v3.1.1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back