• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Official translations are not something we offer unfortunately.

Usually one of or users ends up translating it themselves and they tend to be good enough to share it, but these are unofficial.

Unfortunately we simply don't have the resources to officially translate the products, especially with the support issues they can bring (People who can't speak english needing help with complex problems gets very difficult, very fast)

Cosmic

so i have now translate the product in german .. for my ideas .. ^^ .. can your designer please make the swf (match) in german ? or have you any ideas for a programm where i can self edit the DRAW text or the SAME or so ?

That text is images, not in the swf, the swf is used for music :) You can find those images inside /dbtech/tripletriad/rules/ - Make sure the new images have the same dimensions as the previous ones, and the same file extensions :)

Since i don't speak very good german i may be gramatically incorrect, but i've translated the rules for you. please see attachment. just upload these to your Tripletriad/packs/NAME OF PACK/card_events

Attachments

• rule_plus.png
    rule_plus.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 52
  • rule_draw.png
    rule_draw.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 51
  • rule_same.png
    rule_same.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 51
  • rule_combo.png
    rule_combo.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 51
  • rule_samewall.png
    rule_samewall.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 51
Please use this one instead the other had a bit of the g cut off.

Attachments

• rule_draw.png
    rule_draw.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 52
Back