Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrus

Customer
It's fine in Firefox, but in IE9 you can't add or remove cards from a trade because the >> and << buttons don't do anything.

(BTW is there any way to save my info in the ticket above - it's tiring typing out vbulletin version, URL, vBSEO, etc every time!)

I've been unable to confirm this issue on this forum or on my local vB3 test board (running 3.8.7) using IE9 on Win7 Home Premium x64.

There's no way to save the licence info because each individual product can be tied to different websites running different vBulletin versions etc.

I can assure you it's happening.

(People could always change it, but 90% of the time they'll be entering the same info over and over again).

Could you please either try disabling all other modifications (in particular, the one that is stripping whitespace from your source code and/or any mod that may rewrite the source code in some other way) or elevate my user Fillip H. to administrator with Can Administer Plugins so I can figure out the conflicting script?

Could you please either try disabling all other modifications (in particular, the one that is stripping whitespace from your source code and/or any mod that may rewrite the source code in some other way) or elevate my user Fillip H. to administrator with Can Administer Plugins so I can figure out the conflicting script?

Unfortunately not. Many of them are revenue generating and need to run constantly. We've customized vBulletin a *lot* over the last decade (one reason we didn't move to vB4 - would have been a year long and expensive endeavour to update everything). :(

I guess I could put a note on the page telling people not to use IE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back