Bug Supermoderators couldn't edit posts of other supermoderators with immunity on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan_SP

Customer
In usergroup manager I gave supermoderators' usergroup immunity from editing their posts, so their posts everywhere couldn't be edited by thread startes.

Now, supermoderators couldn't edit posts of other supermoderators, which is strange, as it should only protect them from thread starters moderating action on their posts, not from other moderators, supermoderators. As an admin, I can edit supermoderators posts.

At least I think that this immunity should protect supermoderators' posts only from thread starters editing them, not from other moderators.

And yes, as admin, I have option that I'm thread manager, maybe that's why I can edit their posts.

I'll have a look into this. If you can test to see if when you as Admin aren't a thread starter, whether you can edit or not. :)

Thanks for reporting the bug. :)

I can edit, that works. Only supermoderators reported this behavior and when I removed immunity they could edit posts of other supermoderators.

This will be fixed in 2.0.8 and includes a setting in the main settings area to allow for usergroups with Super Moderator permissions to override or not the immunity of users with immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Threadmins and Group Moderators

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back