• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question Suhosin

Status
Not open for further replies.

king72

Customer
You appear to have Suhosin installed on your server and configured to be too restrictive for vBulletin and vBMail to work correctly.

Please note that if you have a large number of usergroups, certain parts of this page may not work as intended.

If you encounter this issue, you may be able to work around this by adding the following code to your .htaccess file:

php_flag suhosin.cookie.encrypt Off
php_value suhosin.request.max_vars 2048
php_value suhosin.get.max_vars 2048
php_value suhosin.post.max_vars 2048

These are the values vBulletin Support Staff suggest.

Hello have changed in the suhosin.ini
but the message above is me still showing
What am I doing wrong or the message is always shown?
because if I make a .htaccess in my forum I get error 500 Internal Server Error

Did you remember to restart your web server after changing php.ini?

If so, when you go to the View PHP Info page, do you see the new values for suhosin.request.max_vars and the other values?

To be honest, I would recommend disabling suhosin. It does more harm than good, and its security features are easily bypassed.

Hello king72,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBMail

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings