Status
Not open for further replies.

IcEWoLF

Customer
Hi Ozzy, I have few suggestions,

1. Is there a way for me to disable unconfirmed donations from showing on the donation page?
Or at least removing them from the front end and just make them appear in the backend (admincp)

donations.png

2. Is there a way on this page to show only the current months donations: The 47 Ronin - Donations instead of all time donations.
How about maybe adding an additional subtab where users can simply select to see (all past) donations from the beginning of time.

3. On the forum sideblock, the donation sideblock should have and option added somewhere in admincp (sideblock settings maybe?) to only show current month donations, not all donation history.

4. I really miss having the dropdown tab, the subtab is ok, but really a big change. It would make things a bit more practical. Right now when someone clicks the donate button it takes them to the donation page, I don't want it to go to the donate page, I want it mainly to bring up the subtab and let the user decide what they want to do....weather they want to donate or see their donation stats or the stats for the current month donations or all time donation list.

5. It would be a nice feature to add the option to add decimal points after the donations so instead of 10 to show $10.00

6. A way for us to be able to change the donation top tab color, somehow the awcoding module there is a way for us to change the color in 4.2.

7. A basic awards system, I know this is a big project, but all I need right now (should have come with the end product) is for donors to be rewarded with something showing that they donated in postbit for the bare minimum.
Later on we can add more awards system, but right now this mod really needs an award system.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
1) No I wanted all actions to be controlled from the front end, no reason to go to the acp to view the unconfirmed donations and confirm them if need be. They are only viewable by users who are in the groups that you set to be vBDonate admin, so all users don't see them.

2) No not at this time, I could see about adding that in the future though.

3) I dunno how necessary that is as you can set the quantity to show to any number, but I can look into it.

4) Dropdown tab I can look into once vB4.2.1 is released if they add support for droptabs, if not you can always get vBNavTabs Pro as that you can make droptabs with that.

5) I can look into adding that in the future too.

6) I am not sure how they pulled it off, but I may have a idea but it is not the best way to do it, again vBNavTabs Pro allows you to do that.

7) I will see about adding something in the time being to get some sort of award for donators till I get the awards system fully implemented.

hey Ozzy is there a way to separate unconfirmed from confirmed perhaps by a dividing line or something ????

No not at this time, but on the Contributions List page you can change the display for that session to Conformation Status in the sorting options.

Number one is implemented, as a separate page.
Number five has been added.
Number seven has also been added.

Status
Not open for further replies.