Status
Not open for further replies.

Batskes

Customer
Just wondering about seeing if the forum tabs "click and add" buttons can be moved to next to the Forum Title? Side by side not one on top of other.

At the moment with Forum Tabs on my subforums kind of separate:
dbtechforumtab1.PNG

What it looks like without Forum Tabs
dbtechforumtab2.PNG

Thanks for the report Batskes :) I will look at seeing if they (the buttons) can be moved (depends on how things work with the templates, but have an idea to try and work around it if needs be).

Are you also asking about the subforums layout?

You can disable the columnized subforums by setting the vBOptions setting (DragonByte Tech: DragonByte Forum Tabs - General Settings) Sub Forum Columns to 0. Careful not to set the setting above it to 0, you wouldn't believe how many times I've done that! xD

Last edited:
Batskes, can you confirm for me if you were talking about the subforums layout? :)

I'm assuming there's not a bug connected with it in some way? :)

Batskes, can you confirm for me if you were talking about the subforums layout? :)

Yep. I did the edit you suggested setting the Sub Forum Columns to 0 and now it looks like the following:
dbtechforumtab3.PNG

That's problem solved. Is there a way to have this set as default on install? I would think it could be an option to tinker with if comfortable. I know from previous experience dealing with people, a lot will just "Disable" the mod and never say anything.

Yep. I did the edit you suggested setting the Sub Forum Columns to 0 and now it looks like the following:
View attachment 3384

That's problem solved. Is there a way to have this set as default on install? I would think it could be an option to tinker with if comfortable. I know from previous experience dealing with people, a lot will just "Disable" the mod and never say anything.

Hmmm. Thanks for the suggestion. Will have another look at the settings

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Just wondering about seeing if the forum tabs "click and add" buttons can be moved to next to the Forum Title? Side by side not one on top of other.

I've worked a way of changing the positions of the main add and remove favourites button. Are you wanting the subforums buttons moved alongside it as well?

Will include this feature in the next version of DFT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Forum Tabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back