Status
Not open for further replies.

heyzeus909

Customer
I made my first listing. In the default vBulletin style (yuck) it the listing looks fine; the text is quite readable. In the Mielo theme (yay) the text gets washed out in the listing's picture. See attached pics.

I'm guessing that the blocks are using inherited styles in Mielo which are transparent. I'm happy to have those block styles have white/other background colors, I'm just not sure how to go about doing it.

Default vBulletin:

1_Classifieds_ListingDisplay_Default.jpg

Mielo:

1_Classifieds_ListingDisplay.jpg

We use the sidebar_background and sidebar_border StyleVars for those blocks... if you add some background colours in... does that dramatically alter the template?

If it messes up the look generally, I'll see if I can find some better options to use for Beta 3. :)

I made my first listing. In the default vBulletin style (yuck) it the listing looks fine; the text is quite readable. In the Mielo theme (yay) the text gets washed out in the listing's picture. See attached pics.

I'm guessing that the blocks are using inherited styles in Mielo which are transparent. I'm happy to have those block styles have white/other background colors, I'm just not sure how to go about doing it.

Have you had any chance to check whether adding background colours messes up the styling or not?

heyzeus909, did you ever work out a solution to this? I've been going through the older threads and noticed I wasn't sure if you managed to resolve this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back