Legacy standard DBT links in 2nd NavTabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valcav

Customer
Hello Ozzy,

I was just thinking of something... (not sure for how far that it's possible...)

To have all links of DBT products already in the 2nd navbar (all disabled)... so that we don't have to add them manually anymore. So we just have to enable the links we want to use and change the order of it...

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I have thought about that but, it would involve adding a option to each product to have the tab show up in the standard navbar, or the second one. Then I am not sure if you would still have control of the order of the tab.

It would be a nice option for those of us with all the products, but I don't know if it would be lucrative to do so. If enough request are made it maybe though. I will set this to on hold for now.

I will tag Cosmic so he can give his thoughts.

Hello Ozzy,

That what you are talking about is also a possibility.
I was actually talking about something else...

I haven't tested out your product, but I believe you said once that there were some example links in your product.
I was thinking of (you) adding the DBT product next to those example links.
And that we have an option to disable some links (those we don't use), if we buy an other product later, we can just enable it...

I hope this clears it up a little bit mere...

While that does sound good in theory, you still would have to go through each one and set up the Display Order, the Tab Target and the Usergroup Permissions of each one.

While that does sound good in theory, you still would have to go through each one and set up the Display Order, the Tab Target and the Usergroup Permissions of each one.

I could live with that... ;)
(mostly because I have almost all products, and would let me have all those links enabled with a few clicks (and not needing me to add a tab for each product... But that's just my thought...) ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.