Status
Not open for further replies.

hornstar

Customer
I just bought and installed this. I tagged someone and it showed up in the shoutbox. but when I click on the User Tags tab, it gave me:
Error: Service Unavailable

Not sure if that is a shoutbox problem or a problem with this, but thought I would let you know here ^^

Question 1: I noticed that guests can tag people. I have "Is Excluded Usergroup " set to yes for unregistered/not logged in. How do I stop guests from being able to tag people?

Question 2: How do I stop the Thread Tags from showing up at all to guests.

I just installed this. I tagged someone and it showed up in the shoutbox. but when I click on the User Tags tab, it gave me:
Error: Service Unavailable
Not sure if that is a shoutbox problem or a problem with this, but thought I would let you know here ^^
Is there anything in your server's error_log that could help track this down?

Edit: I noticed that guests can tag people. How do I stop guests from being able to tag people?
That's an oversight, sorry :(

Perform the following template edit:
In template dbtech_usertag_inlinetaglist find:
Code:
	<if condition="$taglist">
	<tr>
		<td class="alt1">{$taglist}</td>
	</tr>
	</if>

Add below:
Code:
	<if condition="$bbuserinfo['userid']">

Find:
Code:
</tbody>
</table>

Add above:
Code:
</if>

Edit 2: How do i stop the Thread Tags from showing up at all to guests.
To do that instead, wrap the entire template in that if condition I just showed you :)

1. Shoutbox problem. I will have a look at my servers error logs soon.

2. I applied that and it worked. Thanks.

3. Thanks it worked too ^^

For the Hide user tag list to guests part, Could you add that as an optional feature. I don't really think guests need to see who has been tagged in a thread. If not, I will just try to remember to apply that fix :) Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.