Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Hello
when I Active "DBTech - User Tagging: Hash Tag Stats" in Forum Blocks Manager,get this error ! how to fix this issue ?

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/class_core.php(4606) : eval()'d code on line 18

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/class_core.php(4606) : eval()'d code on line 82

Have you tried re-downloading and re-uploading the files / re-importing the XML? I believe I fixed this a while ago.

It can also be fixed by upgrading your vBulletin version, since I believe it's a template syntax issue that isn't supported in older versions of vBulletin.

Try flushing the block cache via the link in the bottom of the page you get to after clicking Save.

Where is the flushing the block cache ? I didnot see on this title,Can you upload ScreenShot for this setting ?

OK ! now get this issue ! show Statistics on the sidebar with this error ! Does not fixed this error ?

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/class_core.php(4606) : eval()'d code on line 18

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/class_core.php(4606) : eval()'d code on line 82

I thought you said that was fixed when you installed the latest version?

Try downloading, uploading and importing the latest version again, I changed it :)

Last edited:
User Tag List Input Box ? Without User Tag List Input Box does not work?
Correct, you need to type someone's username in that box in order to have the Thread Tag feature work.
when you go update/fix my other problem?
We don't provide timelines for updates, sorry.
That is not a problem that we are going to fix, as it's working as intended :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back