Bug Shoutbox Wont Load

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyEasy

Customer
Running this and it seems to not be working. Upgraded from version 5. On screen fresh nothing shows in the shoutbox. First message posted it then shows the stickies i have in place. Second message and then shows what was typed before hand.

This was due to the fact that the AWCoding Donation block was enabled in your Forum Blocks manager. It had a critical bug in its JavaScript code that blocked vBShout's JavaScript from executing correctly.

I have disabled the offending block, and your Shoutbox now loads perfectly :)

This was due to the fact that the AWCoding Donation block was enabled in your Forum Blocks manager. It had a critical bug in its JavaScript code that blocked vBShout's JavaScript from executing correctly.

I have disabled the offending block, and your Shoutbox now loads perfectly :)

Did you do this on the test site? As the main one doesn't have the new version installed?

From my debugging with the Twitch mod, the access details were still active, so I used those details to make my changes :)

From my debugging with the Twitch mod, the access details were still active, so I used those details to make my changes :)

Perfect and thank you again. One question slightly off topic. The AWC donation mod, if I buy the DB Tech version and import with the side block disabled it will still import all data correctly?

I'm not the maintainer or developer of that mod, so I don't know if it has import capabilities. If there's no mention of an importer in the feature list, your best bet would be to start a ticket and choose the vBDonate mod from the drop-down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings