Bug Shop Feedback Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

triforceguy1

Customer
Hello,

Members have been getting the following error. I checked and it seems to happen when they try to view feedback of a shop:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Undefined class constant 'FETCH_PURCHASE' - library/DBTech/Shop/Action/Feedback.php:133
Generated By: triforceguy1, 58 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(73) "http://www.nintybuzz.com/forum/dbtech-shop/yoshis-trading-post.1/feedback"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["do"] => string(8) "feedback"
    ["id"] => int(1)
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I was about to hotfix it on your site but it seems like the credentials have evaporated once again. I've added the hotfix to the Beta 1 download.

I seem to be getting this error rather frequently logged on the error log, looks like it could be related to the Feedback system, any idea what it could be regarding?

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 3 - library/DBTech/Shop/Action/Feedback.php:144
Generated By: XAIXER, Today at 5:17 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/DBTech/Shop/Action/Feedback.php(144): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home1/nintybuz...', 144, Array)
#1 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/DBTech/Shop/Application/Core.php(334): DBTech_Shop_Action_Feedback->actionIndex()
#2 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/DBTech/Shop/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Shop.php(26): DBTech_Shop_Application_Core->runAction()
#3 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): DBTech_Shop_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Shop->actionIndex()
#4 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(73) "http://www.nintybuzz.com/forum/dbtech-shop/yoshis-trading-post.1/feedback"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["do"] => string(8) "feedback"
    ["id"] => int(1)
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

That can happen if an item has been deleted prior to installing v4.4.0b1 and someone had left feedback for a purchase that involved that item.

I'll add a fix for it in the next version :)

Hello triforceguy1,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings