• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Legacy Shipping by Customer Location

Status
Not open for further replies.

derbtek

Customer
In our forum members sell physical items such as statues and action figures.

The cost for shipping each item is varies greatly depended on item size, weight, etc., along with the location of the buyer.

Is there a way to either:

1. Allow shipping to be added after auction is won, or...

2. Have the software automatically calculate shipping based on size, weight and location of seller and buyer, using usps.com

We need some way to allow sellers to charge actual shipping for each product based on the location of the buyer.

If seller is located in Chicago, and a buyer is from Indiana it would be one price. If buyer is from California, it would be a much higher price.

So... how can we resolve this?

Thanks.

Derwin

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
We have this on the todo list, and will keep you posted on it's progress. Maybe you can include some comments of what you would want and how you would expect it to work. Any input here would be appreciated. :)

Hello. Just wondering if you have made any progress on this, as it's a desperately needed feature that I assumed was already available in this product.

Also... What about the categories? I have several categories and sub-categories. Problem is, when people are searching for something to buy, all they see are the categories. There doesn't seem to be a way for them to view the sub-categories.

How can we make this so that when a person clicks on a CATEGORY, they are then taken to a page that lists all of the SUB-CATEGORIES?

This is another thing that I assumed was built into this. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Derwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back