Bug Several errors after install and Shop tab not appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

triforceguy1

Customer
Hello,

I recently installed this plugin and am receiving several recurring errors on the error log:

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_MasterBadge_Route_Prefix_Members - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(71) "http://www.nintybuzz.com/2015/01/14/xenoblade-chronicles-x-coming-2015/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Argument 2 passed to DBTech_Credits_Action_Currency::_getEvents() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/DBTech/Credits/Action/Currency.php on line 28 and defined - library/DBTech/Credits/Application/Core.php:393
Generated By: Unknown Account, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/DBTech/Credits/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Credits.php(24): DBTech_Credits_Application_Core->runAction()
#1 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): DBTech_Credits_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Credits->actionIndex()
#2 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(74) "http://www.nintybuzz.com/forum/dbtech-credits/zenny.1/currency?userid=3726"
["_GET"] => array(3) {
["userid"] => string(4) "3726"
["do"] => string(8) "currency"
["id"] => int(1)
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_MasterBadge_Route_Prefix_Members - library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(41) "http://www.nintybuzz.com/tag/mario-party/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Also, not sure if this is related, but the Shop tab isn't appearing at all, even though I have set a link to appear in the options.

Please help.
Leon

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

This is an incompatibility between XenWord for WordPress and our mods. I've fixed it @ your site and I will be contacting the author and hopefully get the fix submitted to the official package.

That's fantastic!
Thank you so much for all the help, really appreciate it :)

Fast support, just hope for a documentation in the future (though I'll probably work things out myself, it's kinda fun that way haha)

Hmm, that is strange, the Shop link still isn't appearing after I have enabled it =/

(Temporarily disabled plugin)

Last edited:
Okay more errors, also, the option which lets you set a user as the sender of the alert when an event is triggered doesn't seem to work, and I think it is affecting the trophies (logged into a test account, but it should've gotten a trophy automatically, even force ran the trophy cron)

ERRORS:

ErrorException: Undefined variable: expired - library/DBTech/Shop/Model/Shop.php:757
Generated By: Unknown Account, 32 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/DBTech/Shop/Model/Shop.php(757): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home1/nintybuz...', 757, Array)
#1 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/DBTech/Shop/XenForo/CronEntry/Item.php(8): DBTech_Shop_Model_Shop->cronDuration()
#2 [internal function]: DBTech_Shop_XenForo_CronEntry_Item::duration(Array)
#3 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#4 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#5 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999690056, '')
#6 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999690056, '', false)
#7 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#8 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(43) "http://www.nintybuzz.com/forum/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(12) "/forum/chat/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

ErrorException: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - library/DBTech/Shop/Model/Shop.php:757
Generated By: Unknown Account, 34 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/DBTech/Shop/Model/Shop.php(757): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Invalid argumen...', '/home1/nintybuz...', 757, Array)
#1 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/DBTech/Shop/XenForo/CronEntry/Item.php(8): DBTech_Shop_Model_Shop->cronDuration()
#2 [internal function]: DBTech_Shop_XenForo_CronEntry_Item::duration(Array)
#3 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#4 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#5 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999690056, '')
#6 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999690056, '', false)
#7 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#8 /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(43) "http://www.nintybuzz.com/forum/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(12) "/forum/chat/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

There have been hotfixes since I last worked on your site, if you re-download the product and re-upload the files, those errors will be fixed :)

Okay great, though the shop tab still will not appear =/
EDIT - I'm going to try and delete and reinstall the add ons to see if that helps at all

Last edited:
Can you double-check the usergroup permissions and make sure you've given yourself Can View Shop (XF global UG permissions, not per-shop permissions)?

Okay, I've fucked up big time

When uninstalling, this happened, and now I cannot seem to get back in:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'user.dbtech_credits_credits' in 'field list'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 446
XenForo_Model_User->getUserById() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 959
XenForo_Model_User->getVisitingUserById() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 415
XenForo_Visitor::setup() in XenForo/Session.php at line 274
XenForo_Session::startPublicSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 293
XenForo_Controller->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 306
XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 350
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

EDIT - actually, I think I fixed it, could you check to make sure it has been sorted please?

Last edited:
I can't, since the FTP credentials were changed and the account no longer has admin permissions. If you're not experiencing any issues then it'll be fine :)

Have you checked the usergroup permissions for the shop tab?

OMG... can't believe I temporarily broke my forum when there was that obvious fix lol :p

Thank you so much for that. I think the only problem now are the fact that the alerts aren't coming from the specified user, rather my account

Also, I get "no_permission" when trying to add items to the shop from forum view (not ACP)

Last edited:
Thank you so much for that. I think the only problem now are the fact that the alerts aren't coming from the specified user, rather my account
I don't know what you mean by that, can you elaborate please?

Also, I get "no_permission" when trying to add items to the shop from forum view (not ACP)
Don't use that if you are hoping to add items the same way you do the AdminCP. The items you can add from the front-end cannot have any effect (e.g. only "Custom Item" item type, icons only).

Sorry, I didn't explain properly, I'll send a screenshot of the option I mean

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 16.41.45.png

Ah okay, what exactly does Item and Shop Management do on the front-end?

Also, is there a way to rename the shop tab?
Finally (for now), is it intentional that the post event trigger is only reversed on a hard delete and not a soft delete?

Sorry, I didn't explain properly, I'll send a screenshot of the option I mean
The input area there only affects the Conversation alert method.

Ah okay, what exactly does Item and Shop Management do on the front-end?
Allows users to create custom items that does not affect the forum (naturally you would not want the user infinitely creating any type of item) but are cosmetic only.

Also, is there a way to rename the shop tab?
I believe the phrase varname is dbtech_shop_shop but if you search for the phrase "Shop" in the phrase manager with exact match turned on, you'll find it.

Finally (for now), is it intentional that the post event trigger is only reversed on a hard delete and not a soft delete?
Correct :)

No, that would require multiple code changes and is not as easy, so it is not something I can "hack together" and hotfix in unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Back