Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekkan

Customer
I'd like to be able to set a default tab for a category. So that when someone clicks a category, instead of "All" being the active tab, another one would be. Although, please don't remove the "All" of course. =) Just some categories I'd like to start people off on a specific tab.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This was done, but a little different than I meant.

I was more thinking of a default tab, per category. So on Category A, I could have tab 4 as the default, Category B tab 2.

However, with the other suggestion of remember which tab someone was last on and using that as the default... if you do that, it would make the above suggestion a lot less useful. At least other than the first time they visited.

Hmmm... I think you've missed a feature. In the tabs you can now select 'All Categories' for a tab to show in all of them. In the categories you can pick the Default Tab for that category which will override the global but not user preferences.

Adding in a remember tab will make this less useful, but it will still come in when you manually navigate to a new category without a tab that was 'remembered'. I still do have to look at how I would implement it at the moment so will have to see how it develops to be sure.

Hmmm... I think you've missed a feature. In the tabs you can now select 'All Categories' for a tab to show in all of them. In the categories you can pick the Default Tab for that category which will override the global but not user preferences.

Adding in a remember tab will make this less useful, but it will still come in when you manually navigate to a new category without a tab that was 'remembered'. I still do have to look at how I would implement it at the moment so will have to see how it develops to be sure.

Ahh ok, you're right, I did miss that. I'm at work and well... yeah, I should spend more time before I type. Kind of like I should think more before I speak. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back