Status
Not open for further replies.

IcEWoLF

Customer
Hi Dylan, lets consider adding this on forumhome for vBGallery: Minimal setup for scrollable

I also like the boxed idea and then the images inside of it, so that way the gallery mod is not too big and it won't take up too much space.
It would enhance the overall look of the forums and it would make users use the feature a lot more!

Also when users click the image, instead of having them automatically redirect to the vBGallery page, it should have an overlay effect: Minimal setup for overlay

This way users can keep using the module without having to keep pressing the back button to take them to the previous page.

I know this is a lot to ask, but I think it would make this mod that much better than the competitors. :)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'll look at them. depends on their licensing if I can add that product or have to find something different or build something on my own heh.
Also need to talk with Cosmic and see if it would be worth it since we're already planning on integrating with vBSlider.

I'll look at them. depends on their licensing if I can add that product or have to find something different or build something on my own heh.
Also need to talk with Cosmic and see if it would be worth it since we're already planning on integrating with vBSlider.

True, but this is more like a sliding (small) addon compared to the big slider, unless the slider dev will make some type of exclusive addon for vBgallery for the forumhome top block.
I for one wouldn't want the slider in the forum home if it were too big, that's why I was asking something small for the forumhome.

The overlay setup would be really sweet so users can stay on the forum home and browse the galleries.

I like the concept of making something like that available for the forumhome page, but that particular tool isn't something we can use because of the license it is released under.

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back