Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus

Customer
I really dont understand how these current rotations is working. I created them last month, and they are now after they finished not active? How does this work, is it not suppose to be active every month?

Capture.PNG

Not how you have it setup. With the rotating nominations, the end date is the last date you want that type of nomination to work. So say you create a rotating nomination that you want to run monthly. You will create it with the end date of something in the distant future, like 12/31/2059. Each month it will see if that nomination has ended, if it hasn't it will create a new current nomination. Think of the rotating nominations as a template that the cron job looks at to create current nominations.

OK, I understand. So is there a way for me to edit these, or will I have to set them up completely new again?

If you have database access you could go into the table dbtech_vbnomnom_rotate and set the active field to 1

PHP:
update dbtech_vbnomnom_rotate set active = 1

if you have a prefix, like vb_, you need to account for that

PHP:
update vb_dbtech_vbnomnom_rotate set active = 1

That will make them active and you can set the end date before the cron job runs again

I really don't understand this. The rotating nominations are now active:

1.PNG

Yet under current nominations they are inactive:

2.PNG

And on my forum it is not active:

3.PNG

What am I missing here? Thanks.

If today is the day of the month that the nominations are supposed to start you can manually run the nominations scheduled task. The problem is that when it ran last time it disabled the rotating nominations so there were no new one time nominations to create.

I really don't understand this. The rotating nominations are now active:

View attachment 2372

Yet under current nominations they are inactive:

View attachment 2373

And on my forum it is not active:

View attachment 2374

What am I missing here? Thanks.

What is the start day in your rotating nominations? It probably isn't set to today's day (22) so it didn't do anything.

What is the start day in your rotating nominations? It probably isn't set to today's day (22) so it didn't do anything.

It was set to start on the 23'rd. And in rotating nominations it says it is active and started 1 hour ago:

1.PNG

I ran the scheduled task again now, but still under current nominations it is still showing inactive:

2.PNG

Could I get temp admin access?

It has not changed since the last time. I sent it via PM. If you don't have it anymore just let me know, and I will send it again. And thanks for all the help. I really appreciate it!

You should be good to go now. They're all created, ending on May 1st and the new ones should start at the same time those end. Take a look on the 1st and let me know if it doesn't go as expected :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNominate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back