• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cdprojektred

Customer
Advanced Post Thanks / Like button is an reputation source. It is increase user.reputation value. But this event does not trigger givenrep/gottenrep Criteria types in vBActivity. I have Reputation (Received) >= 10 criteria and an achievement based on this criteria. It does not work. I think because Advanced Post Thanks / Like do not create reputation_add_complete hook in /dbtech/thanks/contenttypes/post/save.php (like in /reputation.php) used by givenrep/gottenrep types. Advanced Post Thanks / Like also does not insert to reputation table what is expected by givenrep/gottenrep types.

When I looked into this originally, the issue was that the reputation table expects a unique postid/userid combination. This cannot be guaranteed when APTL is in play; a user can click multiple buttons, or they can click a button AND give rep for the same post.

The only way to fix this would be to mandate manual changes to the reputation DB table, which we wouldn't be able to reliably undo on uninstall.

For that reason, unfortunately this cannot be resolved at the current time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings