Status
Not open for further replies.

tim2412

Customer
How do I go about getting a refund for this product?

All it's done since install is cause me problems, skins not displaying correctly, issues with tabs not displaying, sublinks missing, social page icons going missing.

Just totally fed up of trying to correct things, I am un-installing this from my forum unless someone is willing to sort out all my issues, if not then please refund me.

Regards

Not a happy customer!!

Edit - Great mod and perfect for what I want, if it worked properly.

Last edited:
Could you please link me to the support threads you've started to get help with these issues? I've attempted to check your posting history but I am seeing no threads started by you (outside of this one) in the support forums for this mod.

Due to the nature of digital software, under the Terms and Conditions you notified us you had read and understood prior to purchase, you are only eligible for a refund under special circumstances.
If you have tried the free Lite version of the software, found no issues with it, purchased the Pro version and new issues were introduced that the support team were unable to resolve within a reasonable amount of time, then you are eligible for a refund.

Once you have shown me the support threads for the issues you're reporting, I'll investigate whether the support team has indeed failed to provide you with assistance within a reasonable amount of time.

If you have not posted any support threads, please do so. You are not eligible for a refund if you have not given the support team a chance to resolve your issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back