Status
Not open for further replies.

fidelus

[DBTech] Forumon RPG v1 (vB4) [AJAX] - Page 8 - vBulletin.org Forum

Are there setup instructions(quick start guide on recommended monster settings) to compliment install instructions?

Btw, only thing I couldn't chmod from the install instructions was enemy folder as it didn't exist from the zip, I copied the monster folder and renamed it.

1. Can you fight other users monsters? aka an arena.
  2. Can you create your own creature types like dragons and golems? Say I wanted to create angels and demons, each with their own species. I noticed you have more on your site, but is that something we can do ourselfs? Or do we need to ask for one to be created? We want a spartan class that everyone has to start with.
  3. Can admin limit the heals per day, or battles per day?
  4. Are there any related stats boards or leader boards?

THanks, this is a pretty cool addon.

This was answered at vBulletin.org but for the sake of posterity I'll repeat it here:

1. Unfortunately not, this is a feature we intend to implement, though.

2. Due to the complexity of image creation and such, we don't officially support this as of yet.

3. Not currently, no.

4. Not at this time.

This was answered at vBulletin.org but for the sake of posterity I'll repeat it here:
1. Unfortunately not, this is a feature we intend to implement, though.
2. Due to the complexity of image creation and such, we don't officially support this as of yet.
3. Not currently, no.
4. Not at this time.

Thanks, we definitely think this is a good system so far and tons of potential. I have yet to fully explore the system, but these were a few things we were looking to get prior to purchasing. #4 is not a really big deal as I can simple take a couple hours and code that in myself (1 table, 2 lines of code, and a scheduled task for heals and battles), but I think it would be good to have in your system along with rare drop items, that can allow users to do more heals a day or play more battles. Additionally, an auction house for rare items, would be a number 5 but not a necessity.

We will be looking at the lite version and trying to see what all is available as well as balancing zones and monsters. In the mean time feel free to ask us questions, on thing I noticed about the flow was after a enemy is beaten, it should allow the user to continue hunting in that same area. It requires you to load the map and reselect the area.

Again, I am new here so please let me know if I should post this elsewhere.

Once you've started using the Lite version on your site, any questions or feature requests should be posted in the Lite support forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back