Status
Not open for further replies.

Testeren

Customer
I am looking at Classified and wonder why no images show on your screenshot:
295.png

Is it not possible to show images of the various products being sold?

Also, what currencies can be used? How about shipping or picking up?

I have installed panjo through vbulletin but am not happy about it as it does not support my language. Will your product do that?

Also, I like for members to be able to choose various options on how to pay. Paypal is very rarely used where bank transfer is the most common.
Most banks has apps for smartphones where you can transfer money and many uses that.

Just interested if whether I should ditch panjo and go with your product instead :)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Second question, in the threads I´ve created, I can see tags that I didn't add.
I can not find an auto thread tagger in your shop so am wondering if this is something you offer as I like that feature.

Skærmbillede 2013-11-16 kl. 13.41.43.png

I am looking at Classified and wonder why no images show on your screenshot:
295.png

Is it not possible to show images of the various products being sold?

Also, what currencies can be used? How about shipping or picking up?

I have installed panjo through vbulletin but am not happy about it as it does not support my language. Will your product do that?

Also, I like for members to be able to choose various options on how to pay. Paypal is very rarely used where bank transfer is the most common.
Most banks has apps for smartphones where you can transfer money and many uses that.

Just interested if whether I should ditch panjo and go with your product instead :)

Taking one question at a time Testeren...

There is a default image showed if no images are uploaded or attached, but as many can be attached as is needed, as well as the ability to pick which one displays.

You can add as many currencies as you want, and you can set postage options with a time frame for delivery, etc. That includes the ability to mark products as digitally delivered or collection only.

Languages are supported, but we don't provide the translations. The vB system allows for phrases to be translated, and where we can we reuse existing vB phrases, but there are many that are specific to this product... hope that helps... :)

We have PayPal running... and we are looking to add others. If you have any additional specific suggestions we can consider integrating them.

Hope that helps. Feel free to ask any other questions. :)

That helped a lot :) Thank you.

Only question left is, can sellers choose various payment methods or does the product come with for example two options?
I will do the translation no problem. Maybe, if the above is not possible one of the payment options can be translated into something else and used that way?

And I am hereby suggesting bank transfer as payment method as thats the most common here. Especially now the banks has apps that offers that very easily where you just give the sellers phone number and a text message is send through the app that the payment is there. Which it will be immediately - no waiting. Its really easy, simple and good.

Ehm I went on and bought it (have just payed through paypal) went ahead and downloaded and installed it and now my site just says database error…
Only the forum though. My admin panel seems to work just fine..

The error is:
Database error in vBulletin 4.2.2:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT
COUNT(*) AS count
FROM dbtech_classifieds_listing AS l
WHERE l.moderated = 1
AND l.ended != 1;

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'l.moderated' in 'where clause'
Error Number : 1054

That helped a lot :) Thank you.

Only question left is, can sellers choose various payment methods or does the product come with for example two options?
I will do the translation no problem. Maybe, if the above is not possible one of the payment options can be translated into something else and used that way?

And I am hereby suggesting bank transfer as payment method as thats the most common here. Especially now the banks has apps that offers that very easily where you just give the sellers phone number and a text message is send through the app that the payment is there. Which it will be immediately - no waiting. Its really easy, simple and good.

It comes with PayPal ready at the moment, but once we've added more, they'll be made available on install/upgrade.

We'll take a look into your suggestion. :)

Regarding your error... do you know if the XML install worked completely, i.e. did it reload the styles after it had finished installing the database tables?

If you want I can take a look at your site this afternoon. If you want me to, just PM me the information as to it's location and an admin account with access to run SQL queries. Being able to access the database via phpmyadmin might help as well if you have that available. :)

PS, thank you for buying the product. :)

To add a bit more to my suggestion, it might be worth uninstalling/reinstalling the product. I suspect that beta 8 database changes haven't been made during your initial install period. :)

To add a bit more to my suggestion, it might be worth uninstalling/reinstalling the product. I suspect that beta 8 database changes haven't been made during your initial install period. :)

Just tried this. I uninstalled successfully but now get error when trying to reinstall.
PM is on its way :)

As this is now a support thread, I've moved it to the support forum for this mod :)

We sorted out the install problems... working on making the changes suggested in this thread, so I've changed it to a feature request thread now. :)

I just purchased the copyright removal option but can not download the file?
I get this error from client area:

Edit: Removed image (Mokonzi)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back