• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Purchase enquiry

sportainment

Customer
Okay so I have already purchased many of your modifications, I am now trying to go through and get some addons - such as icon packs for the shop mod etc however when I go to the page there is no way to purchase additional stuff - are you able to assist and let me know how I am meant to purchase addons please.

Okay so I have already purchased many of your modifications, I am now trying to go through and get some addons - such as icon packs for the shop mod etc however when I go to the page there is no way to purchase additional stuff - are you able to assist and let me know how I am meant to purchase addons please.

At the moment our graphical addons are not for sale (We have been unable to confirm beyond doubt that our previous artist created them from scratch). We are currently interviewing replacement artists which we hope to have available in the next few weeks.

Back