Bug Profile Page Tab Page Advancer not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhj8864

Customer
When on a member profile page, and on the Thanks/Likes tab, when trying to advance to the next page (whether clicking 'next', the page number, or entering page in drop-down), it takes you to the next profile tab, not the next page of results. In my case, it takes me to the 'My Activity' tab.

And since notifications is linked to the profile tab (you can't have one without the other enabled), this also means that when I click on a notification, it doesn't take me to the Thanks/Likes tab, but rather the default profile page tab. Sort of makes the notification system not worthwhile since I have to then know to go to the right profile tab to actually see what the action was.

I don't believe this has anything to do with any other modifications but may be a bug. Thanks for any info.

Last edited:
Hello jhj8864,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Cannot Reproduce.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings