Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam H

Customer
When you see a notification popup you click it and it redirects to the forum home ( as if its been treated as a 404 error ) , if i disable vbseo then it works perfectly. I do not rewrite user profile URL's however ?

Any idea's ? i was using the lite version of this mod with no problems, just purchased the premium version and this problem is instant.

I use vBSEO's own functions for generating the profile URL, interestingly their own code returns broken links...

I'll have a more permanent fix for this in the future.

Whats the temp fix for this then ? the mod is pretty useless for me with out it working correctly.

Surely if the lite version has worked perfectly fine for the past 6 months the paid version should also work ? If it doesnt then who do i see about a refund because the product is useless to me if its not working correctly.

It was a recent change that was implemented to both Lite and Pro.

You can revert it by changing the notifications_list.php plugins for Lite and Pro (usertag and usertag_pro folders respectively and remove the bits that start with
PHP:
        if ($vbulletin->products['crawlability_vbseo'] AND file_exists(DIR . '/vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_url.php'))

So that only the bit that starts with
PHP:
$link = (intval($vbulletin->versionnumber) == 3 ? 'member.php?'
remains.

That worked perfectly thank you, although for anyone else with problem remember to also delete the closing brackets on lines : 35 , 48 , 58 other wise it will give you an error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back