Question Problem with indexed links

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimas

Customer
I have approx 25000 broken links, they are well indexed by google and located in valuable sites. Before, I had some changes in htaccess file and they was redirected to my structure, but now they are not work.
What I need to add to htaccess file for proper redirection to my threads?
Here is a example of indexed URL's:
warrelics.eu/forum/imperial-germany-austro-hungary/4157-ww1-german-id-tag.html
the proper URL is warrelics.eu/forum/imperial-germany-austro-hungary/ww1-german-id-tag-4157/
even without back slash it won't work warrelics.eu/forum/imperial-germany-austro-hungary/ww1-german-id-tag-4157

Or some of my old threads looks like that
warrelics.eu/forum/cloth-headgear-3-reich/inf-officers-cap-7681.html
however the original thread located here
warrelics.eu/forum/cloth-headgear/inf-officers-cap-7681/

I would like to hear suggestions on how to made RewriteCond for 111-xx-xx-xxx.html, xxx-xxx-xx-111.html and redirect all, what not end with / slash, to the right direction.
I have my old revrite rules which are commented
#RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !member/
#RewriteRule ^[^/]+/[^0-9].*?-([0-9]+)\.html dbseo.php?dbseourl=showthread.php&t=$1 [L]
#RewriteRule ^[^/]+/[^0-9].*?-([0-9]+)-([0-9]+)\.html dbseo.php?dbseourl=showthread.php&t=$1&page=$2 [L]
#RewriteRule ^[^/]+/([0-9]+).*\.html dbseo.php?dbseourl=showthread.php&t=$1 [L]
#RewriteRule ^([^/]+/.*[0-9])$ http://warrelics.eu/forum/$1/ [L,R=301]

Last edited:
I've add this rules at /forum/.htaccess
#original rewrite
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.warrelics\.eu
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} forum/
RewriteRule (.*) http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/$1 [L,R=301]

Redirect 301 /forum/imperial-germany-and-austro-hungary/ /forum/imperial-germany-austro-hungary/
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !forum/
RewriteRule ^[^/]+/[^0-9].*?-([0-9]+)-([0-9]+)\.html dbseo.php?dbseourl=showthread.php&t=$1&page=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^[^/]+/[^0-9].*?-([0-9]+)\.html dbseo.php?dbseourl=showthread.php&t=$1&page=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^[^/]+/([0-9]+).*\.html dbseo.php?dbseourl=showthread.php&t=$1&page=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^[^/]+/([0-9]+).*\.html dbseo.php?dbseourl=showthread.php&t=$1&page=$2 [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|dbseocp/|modcp/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php|reviewpost/|classifieds/|photopost/)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|dbseocp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images|reviewpost|classifieds|photopost)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

And it seems work right now, but I'am not sure if I'am right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back