Bug problem unregistered user cannot publish

alberto007

Customer
Well, I have a forum where it is common to post anonymously (mean unregistered) and this works in the core of the forum but it does not work in groups.
Any idea why? or how to solve it? I would like anonymous users to be able to post in open groups but through moderation as they do in the general forum.

attached as I have it configured for unregistered users

Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 18.37.50.png

I’ll look into this and get back to you when I have more information or if I need more information from you :)

I have looked into this further, and this is working as intended. Social groups require group membership in order to perform many actions, starting/replying to discussions being one of them.

Since guests don't have a member record, they cannot join groups, and thus cannot post.

Hello @alberto007,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Social Groups has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

DragonByte Social Groups

XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings