• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Customer
Hi,
i cant seem to figure out this problem, the mod works perfect for all but moderators, if you make a user a forum moderator , when the user clicks on the thread 10 seconds later the first few posts are disappeard and replaced with some other posts in the same thread. as soon as you take the user off the moderator list the issue is solved.

any idea what could be the cause of this?

Thank you,

Are there anything special about those posts? Or are there other posts in the thread that has different viewing permissions (deleted, moderated, etc)?

Nothing special about the threads, regular threads only has issue when the user is the moderator of that forum. I could provide you with a user login if you think will help?

Thank you,

Haven't had much luck with it yet, thanks for reminding me though :)

Any luck yet? also i recently turned on the info bar and i noticed nothing happened when i click on "reload" ---Thread automatically updated every 8 second(s). - Reload ---
it seems to be pointing to javascript:// ??? any idea?

Thanks,

The link is normal, it's javascript:// so that the browser won't try to perform an action on it.

I am unable to replicate this issue. Please provide me with an FTP account and the login info to an affected account and link to a thread on your forum where this issue is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy AJAX Threads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back