Valcav

Customer
I didn't know where I should post this...
In the thread "[Layout mod] All look same?", or in the other thread "[Custum Pages] Ability to have your own pages", or as a new request...
it has to do a little bit of both threads, or should/could be done by one of those 2 threads...

Like I told in 1 of those 2 threads, I used to have a portal page on my old forum (phpBB3)
I just logged into my old forum to go into the admincp, to grab some info about this portal-page...
General settings
Enable Portal (Turns the whole portal on or off.): Yes No
Versioncheck on Portal: Yes No
Advanced statistics block (Display this block on the portal.): Yes No
Search block (Display this block on the portal.): Yes No
Leaders / Team block (Display this block on the portal.): Yes No
Extended Leaders / Team (The "Leaders / Team" block must be activated in order to display this extended block. The standard block lists all admins/mods, while the extended block includes all non-hidden groups with a legend.): Yes No
Clock block (Display this block on the portal.): Yes No
Link us block (Display this block on the portal.): Yes No
Random member block (Display this block on the portal.): Yes No
Forum Index (Forum list) (Display this block on the portal.): Yes No
Who is online? (Display this block on the portal.): Yes No
Styleswitcher (Display this block on the portal. Please note: If "Override user style:" in the board settings is set to "Yes", this block will not be displayed, regardless of this setting.): Yes No
Main menu (Display this block on the portal.): Yes No
phpBB menu (Display the phpBB Header on the portal.): Yes No
User menu / Login box (Display this block on the portal.): Yes No

Left and right column width settings
Width of the left column (Change the width of the left column in pixels; recommended value is 180):
Width of the right column (Change the width of the right column in pixels; recommended value is 180):
Portal Blocks said:
  • News
    Display news block (Display this block on the portal.): Yes No
    Compact news block style ("Yes" means use the compact style for news. "No" means use the large style (text view).): Yes No
    Show all of the articles in this forum (Includes stickies.): Yes No
    Number of news articles on the portal (0 means infinite):
    Max length of news article (0 means infinite):
    News Forum ID (Forum we pull the articles from, leave blank to pull from all forums, separate by comma for multi-forums, eg. 1,2,5):
    Sort in order to the newest posts (When activated, the newest will be sorted in order to the newest posts. When deactivated, the news will be sorted in order to the newest topic.): Yes No
    Enable the news archive system (If enabled the news archive system / page numbers will be displayed.): Yes No
    Enable/disable permissions (Take forum viewing permissions into account when displaying news): Yes No
    Display the number of replies and views (This setting pertains to the compact block. When Yes, the number of replies and views are shown in 2 extra columns. When No, replies and views will be shown beside the forum name. Select No if you have problems with the display of the extra columns due to the extra width required.): Yes No
  • Global announcements
    Display global announcements (Display this block on the portal.): Yes No
    Compact global announcements block style ("Yes" means use the compact style for for global announcements. "No" means use the large style (text view).): Yes No
    Number of announcements on the portal (0 means infinite):
    Number of days to display the announcement (0 means infinite):
    Maximum size/length of global announcements (0 means infinite):
    Global global announcements forum ID (Forums from which we retrieve the articles. Leave this blank to retrieve articles from all the forums. Separate forum IDs with commas for multiple forums, eg. 1,2,5):
    Enable the announcements archive system (If enabled the announcements archive system / page numbers will be displayed.): Yes No
    Enable/disable permissions (When displaying announcements, consider a user's forum-viewing permissions.): Yes No
    Display the number of replies and views (This setting pertains to the compact block. When Yes, the number of replies and views are shown in 2 extra columns. When No, replies and views will be shown beside the forum name. Select No if you have problems with the display of the extra columns due to the extra width required.): Yes No
  • Welcome message
    Welcome center block (Display this block on the portal.): Yes No
    Welcome message only for guests?: Yes No
    Welcome message (Change the welcome message (BBCode is allowed).):
  • Recent topics
  • Wordgraph
  • Paypal donations
  • Attachments
  • Newest members
  • Poll
  • Recent bots
  • Peak posters