Legacy PM Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjubay

Customer
When someone sends a PM, the notification is made on the main shoutbox. However, a tab does not appear unless you click on the username and select Send Private Message to that user. Only then a new tab will appear of the PM conversation. Is there any way where a PM tab is created automatically when a user sends a PM?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm specifically talking about Shoutbox PM.

When someone is PM'ing me, there is no tab that pops up. I DO get the notification in the main Shout area that a PM was sent. But the tab doesn't open until I actually click on the username and then select Send Private Message.

Ah, I see. That is indeed intended, because there's no easy way for the Shoutbox to detect that it is a PM and open a new tab. It would be a more resource intensive piece of functionality.

However, I'll change this to a feature request so we can look into making it optional :)

Ah, I see. That is indeed intended, because there's no easy way for the Shoutbox to detect that it is a PM and open a new tab. It would be a more resource intensive piece of functionality.

However, I'll change this to a feature request so we can look into making it optional :)

Awesome. Thank you for the consideration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back