• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Customer
Hi,

I have been getting this error for some time now (I am sure I mentioned it in the DBSEO forum?) and because the error is time limited I have had to manually turn off all modifications one by one and see which plugin is causing the issue

This is the error (I know not very useful)
Code:
[11-Mar-2014 18:22:46 Europe/London] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '<' in /forum/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 1

That is just one of maybe a million errors!

The log within 2 days is around 40MB of mainly these errors.

These errors only happen at the following times 06 minutes past the hour every hour, and sometimes 22 minutes past and 48 (I think) minutes.

The forum also stops working at the times this happens and locks completely

I have turned off VBOPTIMISE and these errors have stopped completely.

Thank You

Mick

This will happen if you have the "Cache Templates in Filesystem" enabled and someone accesses a page directly as the cache is being flushed.

Turn off that individual setting to resolve this.

Had to go away for a few days, so could not report back

Turning off that setting and the cache style setting had no effect.

thousands of these errors in my logs, only way these errors go is to turn off vboptimise...

########
Also every 06 minutes past the hour the forum grounds to a halt for 2-3 minutes, you cannot do anything...

this is either DBSEO or VBOPTIMISE.

I am not long in and will see what happens in approx 27 minutes from now, with vboptimise off... then I will know if it is DBSEO or not.

Regards
Mick

Is display_errors turned on in your php.ini? If not, you should turn it on, so the issue can be seen in action. Only then will I have a chance to look into this further by getting (S)FTP access to your site.

Hi Fillip H.,

I will sort this out tomorrow so you have access.

I manage it myself, and not setup ftp access before, I am sure it will be easy, just got to get round to it :)

Cheers
Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating