• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Former Developer
Customer
IcEWoLF GoodApples Freekoid Valcav KristerSwe

What do you guys think about a pencil icon in the blocks that when you click on it will take you to the settings for that particular block? It would be only viewable by admins of vBDonate and is similar to the CMS page with those icons. With so many settings I think it will be useful to get to the acp from that area and change the settings.

pencil.png

Yeah the icons would have to be 15px x 15px in order to look right in the header areas.

It will be important to keep it secure.;)

Great idea with so many options...go for it. :)

Also, I would suggest using the vb standard pencil icon sprite

Yeah right now I used the edit_small.png which was in the images/cms folder, I just added it to the dbtech/vbdonate/images folder and resized it from 17x17 to 15x15

Only those users in the groups you set to be vBDonate admins will see the icon, so yeah it is secure, but I also added a option to turn off the icons too, so they will not show.

That won't work, it is set to only show to users that are in the groups that you selected here:
admin groups.png

Any user that you have in the selected groups, would be able to go to the acp and edit those settings anyway. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back