Question Pagination issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

specktra

Customer
On the quotes page the page navigation isn't using the same format as the rest of the forum. I'm struggling to even work out where its pulling the data from to change them manually.

Any tips on where to change it so I can make it match the forum default settings?

Could you please post a screenshot? When reporting visual issues, screenshots are required :)

Wasn't really reporting an issue. I just want to know where the controls for the colours of the pagination are for the plugin so I could make the required changed.

But anyway here is it from the forum listing
Screen Shot 2017-04-30 at 01.17.26.png

And here it is in the userprofile

Screen Shot 2017-04-30 at 01.17.59.png

Your plugin is pulling the default colours not the custom colours

This is a bug in your skin, not our product. Please contact your skin developer for assistance.

This is a bug in your skin, not our product. Please contact your skin developer for assistance.

No its your product, its not using the pagination colours defeined in the style vars.

Here is with teh DEFAULT SKIN with me chaging the pagnation to a bunch of werid colours

Screen Shot 2017-04-30 at 16.48.00.png

See its using my custom settings

Screen Shot 2017-04-30 at 16.48.25.png

And here is on your plugin generated pages.

And I'm not asking for you to fix it. I've asked a very simple question that you are being awkward at answering.

Where are the colour declarations that your plugin users stored so I can change them as they aren't using the Stylevar ones

Last edited:
No its your product, its not using the pagination colours defeined in the style vars.
It is using the pagination colours defined in the StyleVars.

The stylevars are used here:
Code:
.pagination span.selected a, .pagination span.selected a.popupctrl {
	color: {vb:raw module_text_color};
	background-color: {vb:raw module_background_color};
	background-image: {vb:raw module_background_image};
	background-repeat: {vb:raw module_background_repeat};
	border-color: {vb:raw module_border};
}
And similar CSS classes, within userprofile.css.

You can find all the relevant stylevars and other CSS in that CSS template.

It was not my intention to be difficult, I was just surprised your skin developer had ignored all of those stylevars, and didn't know how to find them.

Last edited:
It is using the pagination colours defined in the StyleVars.

The stylevars are used here:
Code:
.pagination span.selected a, .pagination span.selected a.popupctrl {
	color: {vb:raw module_text_color};
	background-color: {vb:raw module_background_color};
	background-image: {vb:raw module_background_image};
	background-repeat: {vb:raw module_background_repeat};
	border-color: {vb:raw module_border};
}
And similar CSS classes, within userprofile.css.

You can find all the relevant stylevars and other CSS in that CSS template.

It was not my intention to be difficult, I was just surprised your skin developer had ignored all of those stylevars, and didn't know how to find them.

If its using the StyleVars why is it also broken in the default skin? Its a fresh install of the default skin and its still not working

Perhaps the stylevars are different for the user profile compared to the rest of the forum? I am not a skin developer so I can only tell you what I found using the developer tools in my browser.

Hello specktra,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings