• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounce

Customer
Tried too upgrade to the 3.0.6 pl1 update and its broke my forum....

I uploaded all filkes and uploaded the vb4 xml, it said summit about it not being compatible with 3.6+

It was defo the vb4 product i tried to install, had to disable the product for now..

Any idea where i messed up lol

Please provide exact error messages, unfortunately I cannot help you without exact error messages :(

What is the error that shows in the browser?

This is upgrading to 3.0.7, sorry no idea how i sorted the last upgrade as above, same happening now!

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

This is also the same for Likes (Lite) version

Last edited:
Any chance I could sent info for one of you guys to check.. I upgraded 3 products and not 1 worked gave the error above and killed my forum, this could be server config I dont know...

User Tagging
Likes and
vB Optimise (Lite)

Tried to upgrade them all tonight and get the The connection was reset every time, unless I'm doing something untoward

thanks

Update: I re-uploaded all files and re-imported all 3 products successfully. They have now been activated on your site :)

Same problems with upgrading products, wish i had left them all alone now...

Any ideas what the hell im doing wrong, every product upgrade has the same outcome.

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

Check your server's error log to see if there's any more information there.

Not sure what to look for to be honest.

Not sure it this helps, no idea if open_basedir has any effect, wouldnae ken what that is, its strange thou how one of you guys uploaded and installed a while back without issue, which makes me think its me or my ftp client thats handling the files wrong?

[Sat Apr 05 19:56:55 2014] [error] [client 86.155.18.187] PHP Warning: is_dir() [<a href='function.is-dir'>function.is-dir</a>]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/vhosts/hibeesbounce.com/httpdocsforums/) is not within the allowed path(s):

You may need to contact your host, there is no pathing issues in our mod so that error would appear to be unrelated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back