not sure where to get help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike grigoratos

Hi I have a vbulletin 4.2.3 and have recently tried to upgrade to 4.2.5 and have gotten a database error. i was hoping you could take a look and tell me how much to fix it or if you don't do that sort of thing if you could point me in the direction of someone that does ?

Cannot access the homepage (CMS)but can access new posts page, admincp and forum.php

http://www.miwasa.com/forum/forum.php

This is the email i get about the database error

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.3:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT
fd.thumbnail_dateline, fd.filesize, IF(fd.thumbnail_filesize > 0, 1, 0) AS hasthumbnail, fd.thumbnail_filesize,
a.dateline, a.state, a.attachmentid, a.counter, a.contentid, a.filename, a.userid, a.settings, a.displayorder,
at.contenttypes

FROM attachment AS a
INNER JOIN filedata AS fd ON (fd.filedataid = a.filedataid)
LEFT JOIN attachmenttype AS at ON (at.extension = fd.extension)

WHERE
a.contentid = 224
AND
a.contenttypeid = 24

ORDER BY a.contentid, a.displayorder;

MySQL Error : Table './miwasaco_forums/filedata' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed
Error Number : 144
Request Date : Wednesday, October 24th 2018 @ 08:18:44 PM
Error Date : Wednesday, October 24th 2018 @ 08:18:44 PM
Script : http://www.miwasa.com/forum/content.php
Referrer :
IP Address : 203.192.81.132
Username : phat
Classname : vB_Database_MySQLi
MySQL Version : 5.6.41-84.1
Server : 108.167.152.131
User Agent :

Stack Trace:

#0 vB_Database->halt() called in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1395
#1 vB_Database_MySQLi->execute_query() called in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 475
#2 vB_Database->query_read_slave() called in [path]/packages/vbattach/attach.php on line 1519
#3 vB_Attach_Display_Content->fetch_postattach() called in [path]/packages/vbcms/item/content/article.php on line 452
#4 vBCms_Item_Content_Article->getRendered() called in [path]/packages/vbcms/content/article.php on line 513
#5 vBCms_Content_Article->populateViewContent() called in [path]/vb/content.php on line 337
#6 vB_Content->getPreview() called in [path]/packages/vbcms/content/section.php on line 606
#7 vBCms_Content_Section->aggregateContent() called in [path]/packages/vbcms/content/section.php on line 293
#8 vBCms_Content_Section->populateViewContent() called in [path]/vb/content.php on line 313
#9 vB_Content->getPageView() called in [path]/packages/vbcms/controller/content.php on line 191
#10 vBCms_Controller_Content->actionView() called in on line
#11 call_user_func_array() called in [path]/vb/controller.php on line 261
#12 vB_Controller->getResponse() called in [path]/packages/vbcms/route/content.php on line 97
#13 vBCms_Route_Content->getResponse() called in [path]/vb/router.php on line 251
#14 vB_Router::getResponse() called in [path]/vb/bootstrap.php on line 58
#15 require_once([path]/vb/bootstrap.php) called in [path]/content.php on line 30

i have uploaded the 4.2.5 files but the upgrade script stops due to database error, i have contacted the hosting company and they have told me this :

Hello,
It appears that your issue is a code/database scripting issue and you will need to reach out to a vbulletin developer for further support as we do not provide support for your software.
We appreciate your business and value your loyalty. If you have any other questions or concerns please utilize our help center here https://my.bluehost.com/hosting/help or contact support at 844-303-1810.
Regards,
Erik
Technical Support

many thanks
mike

Do you see a link in the navbar called "Support"? If you click that button, then post your support ticket in the appropriate forum for your product, a support ticket will be generated.

As this thread is not suggesting a new product for us to create, I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back