Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino

Customer
I bought a couple of your add-ins and when I finished installing the first one "Advanced Posts Thanks/Likes" (I did every step of the install except I am running 4.2.2 and did not do the step 4 "Optional File Edit". In any case I believe it to have been installed correctly but I am not seeing any Thanks, Like, Dislike buttons. Perhaps I am just doing something wrong, I would be glad to give you a temp Admin account to the site if you want to log in to see all settings. I would like to get this working ASAP.
Thanks,
Joe D.

Advanced Thanks Likes Dislikes Capture.JPG

I wasn't sure if the default buttons should show up here, they don't and if you try to add a Thanks button it says it already exists.

Please try clicking the Repair Cache link in the menu in your screenshots. That will resolve it :)

I did the Repair Cache and nothing different (at least on existing posts) would you expect to see the buttons on existing posts? I would have thought so? Check the site out and see if you see something I am missing.

Thanks,
Joe

OK Just to be clear... It did fix the screen capture above that graphic would now show that there is a Thanks, Like and Dislike button and the left side below the username does have the stat summary you would expect but there still are no buttons on existing posts.

-Joe D.

Thanks for the reply. I had just figured this out when I saw your post came in, I was really trying to figure this out and get it working but I was just a little uneasy by both this product and the activity product I purchased yesterday needing support from you guys prior to having them working. I may have missed an obvious call out for it on the product page or install zip but I was looking for a manual for this product to really help me understand some of the phrasing and setup and it seemed the only way I found the Advanced Post Like_manual.rtf was from some google searches that turned one up. It would seem to me what I found was from an earlier version but a good bit of the document helped me understand a number of the settings much better. Unless I missed the obvious callout directing me to it I would suggest you guys do a better job pointing to documentation/manuals for products, in addition I would also strongly suggest you either host some example setup sites that use your tools in creative ways or link to some customer sites that leverage your tools in impressive ways so that you give people ideas how to use them. For instance on this one I am thinking about adding a new button called "Admin Kudo's" special thanks and points from and Admin/moderator saying good job OR another called "Admin Great Content" I know these would excite users to be recognized and I am sure numerous sites exist that already do some cool things like that, it would be cool to be referred to them so that new users can get quickstart ideas just my humble opinion.

Lastly, i would really like to purchase "DragonByte SEO" lifetime but with all I am dumping into licenses, hosting upstart advertising costs etc I really can not afford the $199 purchase price. Considering all the troubles we ran into with my first two Dragonbyte licenses, lost time etc can you set me up with a special 50%OFF code and get me SEO lifetime for $100. I would appreciate a response when you have the time.
Thanks,
Joe

Lastly, i would really like to purchase "DragonByte SEO" lifetime but with all I am dumping into licenses, hosting upstart advertising costs etc I really can not afford the $199 purchase price. Considering all the troubles we ran into with my first two Dragonbyte licenses, lost time etc can you set me up with a special 50%OFF code and get me SEO lifetime for $100. I would appreciate a response when you have the time.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with a 50% off coupon at this time, sorry :(

Your best bet would be to grab a 3 Months or 1 Year licence and ensure you're subscribed to our mailing list (make sure you haven't unticked "Receive Emails from Administrators" in the UserCP) to be notified of future DBSEO discount coupons. If you upgrade your licence to a Lifetime licence before the current licence expires, you'll receive a discount on the upgrade price in addition to the coupon discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back