Status
Not open for further replies.

Webbstre

Customer
Hi there! I tried using the edits in the xml file to show the second navbar for vbnavtabs, but the pop-ups don't show up correctly. They work in my other themes, so I'm guessing something needs tweaking on this one? I'll attach a picture.

vbnavtabs problem.jpg

The weird thing is if I bring my mouse down to that little box it is actually part of the drop-down menu, so I can click on it even if I can't see what it was supposed to be.

Attachments

• vbnavtabs problem.jpg
    vbnavtabs problem.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 8
Hello,

Can you post a link to your live site? i can then provide a patch and then update the XML files for everyone else.

Regards,
Scott

I only have it on my test domain so far. Would you like the address and password for that? Do you need admin access as well?

The skin issue has been patched, it is also included in the products file which will be updated Friday for everyone :)

So, did this fix make it in? Because I just installed a fresh 4.2 version and the drop-down menus still show up like that.

The main menubar was fixed, at the time the secondary custom one didn't have the issue. You can fix it by finding the following in Additional.css

Code:
.custom_navigation2 {
  width:100%; overflow:hidden;
  background:url(images/dragonbyte_mmogaming/_custom/navigation/nav_left2.png) top left repeat-y;  
}

.custom_navigation_right2 {
  height:104px;
  background:url(images/dragonbyte_mmogaming/_custom/navigation/nav_right2.png) top right repeat-y; 
  padding:0px 135px 0px 135px; 
}

.custom_navigation_bg2 {
  background:url(images/dragonbyte_mmogaming/_custom/navigation/nav_bg2.png) top center ; 
  overflow:hidden; width:100%;
}

change to:

Code:
.custom_navigation2 {
  width:100%; 
  background:url(images/dragonbyte_mmogaming/_custom/navigation/nav_left2.png) top left repeat-y;  
}

.custom_navigation_right2 {
  background:url(images/dragonbyte_mmogaming/_custom/navigation/nav_right2.png) top right repeat-y; 
  padding:0px 135px 0px 135px; 
}

.custom_navigation_bg2 {
  background:url(images/dragonbyte_mmogaming/_custom/navigation/nav_bg2.png) top center ; 
  width:100%;
}

Thanks, that fixed it up! :)

I'm finally nearing launch. Next big step (After a few minor theme customizations for various non-DBTech modifications) will be testing all the vb4.2 functionality. Exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.