Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewskie

Customer
After installing the links under Quick Links and Community do not show.

It's a custom style but other mods that make changes to the navbar work as usual.

Thanks!

Brian

This mod does not support vB 4.2.0 navbar integration yet. You'll have to add a link manually with the built-in vB navigation manager until this mod is updated.

Thank you for your quick response.

Now for the obvious question:

Do you have a time-line when it will be updated?

Within the next 3 months so I don't have to renew in order to get this functionality?

BTW

I tried to add a link using the Navigation Manager but no dice.

Thanks again!

B

It's a relatively small missing bit of functionality which means it is not a high priority - especially since it can be added manually yourself. I'll see about getting this updated.

Pandemikk looks like adding it manually wasn't working out for brewskie there, if that's the case can you take a look and see if you can sort that for him? Cheers.

Cosmic

Sorry about that, I'll happily be able to take a look at your site and see if I can figure out how to add the link.

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new AdminCP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the navigation manager.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBAnalytics

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back