Bug Multiple branding rows at the bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.

feather

Customer
Why do I see multiple DragonByte branding rows at the bottom? I have a screeshot to clarify....

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
I've never seen that before... Could you try disabling all other modifications, leaving only AUT enabled, and see if that works for you?

I tried, no changes whatsoever.
And I noticed that over time the number of lines increased. Now there are 20 lines instead of the 8 you see in the screenshot.

Any other idea? It will be soon become unmanageable if the number of repetition keeps increasing.

Are you running some form of server-side caching that may be affecting the HTML output?

Update: I think I know the reason, you must have a mod that writes the "Copyright Info" line to the vBOptions, and then the mod adds it again... Try disabling all other mods and then remove the contents of that setting in the general options.

I am a Windows sysadmin for a living. I take care of this vBulletin forum to help a friend and possibly to learn something new. Therefore you should talk to me like to a 5 years old :D

Anyway, let me try to follow your indication an let's see what I can come up with.

Meantime, thanks.

I just deleted the Copyright Text from the Site Name / URL / Contact Details and now AUT shows only one line.
I am afraid in the next few days it will start to add additional lines again.
I'll let you know if this is the case.
Assuming it will happen, is there a way to know which one is the mod that keeps writing copyright info?

Thanks again.

I just deleted the Copyright Text from the Site Name / URL / Contact Details and now AUT shows only one line.
I am afraid in the next few days it will start to add additional lines again.
I'll let you know if this is the case.
Assuming it will happen, is there a way to know which one is the mod that keeps writing copyright info?

Thanks again.
You'll need to click "Edit" on each and every plugin (not product) that belongs to a mod other than DragonByte, and look for the string "copyrighttext" - that might turn up something :)

Hello feather,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings