• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You changed them the last time but there was no need, you're just enabling addon usegroups which are all subgroups of registered users. Nothing except registered users needs to be checked.

So far looks like I got it to work on your site in FF 5 now I need to see about IE, check and see if it functions correctly for you in FF

Well I can not seem to get it to work in IE, so for now I guess we will just have to live with it. I will keep messing around with it till David is able to jump on the mod and update it, that is once he finishes up with vBNotifs.

Well, it's worked in FF before this latest update too. But half of our users use IE so that doesn't help much.

Don't work the select status in vb 4.1.4 with Google Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer and Opera!
I try to upload all files, but don't work... i try to import new xml but don't work...
Whyyyy?? T.T
ah... i try to clean the cache and cookie with ccleaner!

Another observation! is the first category that does not work! If that is put to use as sezonda category, and then below that it can also remain empty, because unused, then it works ... If not, does not work!

4l3ghi Try uploading the following file, in the zip, to the following folder, dbtech/status/clientscript then refresh your page and it should work.

Let me know how it goes.

Attachments

• upload.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Btw, the "I am:" text is gone from my postbit for some reason... or rather, just on my last post apparently. Hmm.

Edit: appears after a refresh. Curious.

Last edited:
David is looking to release a new version in the next day or two, I would think it would work on IE then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy User Status & Moods

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back