• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question Moderators can't access IP lookup after upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

highlander

Customer
I just upgraded to 1.2.1 and now one of the moderators is getting the following error message. How can I fix it? I looked up in Administrator permissions and couldn't find any new settings or notice anything that had changed.

: I went to look up an IP address to check a possible dupe, and when I chose the Users-search IP addresses tab, I got the following message:

Sorry, you don't have permission to access the administrative controls on this page.

If you need to access this page, ask your lead administrator to enable your permissions for this page using the Administrator Permissions section of the control panel.

Any idea what the problem is? I haven't had this problem before.

Hello highlander,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Hello highlander,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Hey,

I've re-tested this and I'm not sure I fully understand the issue. So that I can see it in action @ your site, can you please PM me with an FTP account as well as the credentials of an administrator account that is affected by this issue?

Thanks!

Hey,

Sorry for the extreme delay, I just re-discovered your PM while going through my inbox :(

I've corrected this @ your site, and the fix will be added to a new Patch Level release next week.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSecurity

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings