Bug Mod will not re-activate after being deactivated in General Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson

Customer
I disabled the mod in the General Settings so that I could figure out how to work the various settings. I had the "Coming back soon" message enabled.

So this morning, I tried to reactivate it. I hit "YES" in the General Settings and went to the Tab in the NavBar. Still got the "Coming back soon" message. I cleared cache. Still, no joy. I tried maintenance, still no change. I even disabled and re-enabled the mod in the plugins & mods area of Cpanel- still no joy.

I can't get this to turn back on now! Help!

Thanks,

Nelson

PS- Still having trouble with FEES.... no matter what I do, it won't show that there is a FEE for the listing....

I've tried this myself on my install, and I've been able to reenable the setting without problem. Do you use any caching? Maybe vBOptimise?

I have solved the problem- it was caching. However, there are still several problems with this....and I have disabled it...

I'm glad you managed to figure the issue. What caching system do you use? It would be useful to know in case anyone else gets a similar issue and I can point out a solution quicker. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back