Bug Missing submenu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scitz0

Customer
I just upgraded from 4.1.5 to 4.2.2 and saw that they have redone the navigation system

So I went ahead and bought your modification to be able to customize a bit more.

The first thing I noticed was that all sub menus for forum tab was gone, just like this thread, http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f117/missing-sub-menu-12116/
I applied the fix mentioned in that thread for the forum tab and I got all sub menus back.
I then activated the Whats New tab and it was the same with this one. Clicking it doesn't make it the selected tab either.
I then added a new Tab for images and albums with a couple of links under the tab. None of the links show when I click on the tab.

Changed to what you have in screenshot for Tab Script(s) but didn't help, the rest was the same.
All other tabs are created by me as the products installed are not updated for 4.2.2 and navbar plugin for those products disabled.

Sending admin login in pm so you can check it out.

This plugin also breakes my newly bought themetempest pristine style bought from themeforest.
If I disable this product the theme works as it should.

Though neither disable or uninstall seems to fix my menu :(

If disabling this mod does not resolve menu issues, then they are most likely not related to this mod.

But it was working fine before I installed it :/

Plugin uninstalled for now, at least the theme is working without this plugin but menu still broken.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings