Status
Not open for further replies.

knik

Customer
Hi
After installation All Of The Sub Menu Are Disappeared Form The Forum .
The Missing Sub Menu It Is Only In The Forum Tag.
I Add A Photo For illustration.
3.jpg

Thanks
Knikio

Last edited:
In vB version 4.2 that is controlled by the Navigation Manager. With the mod disables, the submenus show up?

In vB version 4.2 that is controlled by the Navigation Manager. With the mod disables, the submenus show up?
When The Mod Is Disables, The Sub Menu Is Still Missing.
But Only If I Remove The Mod Sub Menu Is Showing Up.

Ok in the Navigation Manager, edit the Forum Tab and ensure the Tab Script(s) field has the following.

Code:
index.private.faq.calendar.group.album.profile.memberlist.subscription.showgroups.online.showthread.showpost.forumdisplay.newthread.newreply.editpost.member.search.activity

Not a problem, it should have done that on install, not sure why it did not, but all is good now. :)

If you have a few minutes, we would appreciate it if you would create a review in our new review system.

Not only do we get invaluable feedback on our products, you also get $1 in free DBTech points to go towards your next purchase for every approved review you write.

When entering a review there is also a field to enter a link to your site so it's win-win. Points to get a DBTech product at a lower price and free advertising!

If you wonder what kind of review we are looking for, Cosmic created what he thinks is a good sample here.

Last edited:
I had the same problem on install, so added the relevant information.

However I found that the Forum tab sublinks were the same as the What's New? sublinks and the What's New? tab was highlighted instead of the Forum tab.

I removed the tab scripts (which were the same as in forum tab) from What's New? and am now missing my sublinks from What's New?

Please help I want my links back.

Many thanks

As this thread is over a year old, please start your own thread containing as much information as possible in order to get assistance. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back