Status
Not open for further replies.

Eda

Customer
The content of my shoutbox (users shouts) is only active when im opening the page with the "Edit site:" button with state "on"

When button is "off", we are able to shout but no messages are viewable.

Active users and sticky are showing correctly.

And the "Working..." dialog is showing up on top of the screen

/*
Product Version : 6.1.0a6 (your form is filtering a6)
*/

Last edited:
Does that count for all users, or only users who have permission to use the Site Builder?

Does that count for all users, or only users who have permission to use the Site Builder?

Well im the only user who could use the site builder so i am the only one who could turn the button on.

Others users (registred) can post messages but never see them.

I wonder if this problem is not coming with 5.0.5 ? its seems they made some modifications with cache system

Well im the only user who could use the site builder so i am the only one who could turn the button on.

Others users (registred) can post messages but never see them.

I wonder if this problem is not coming with 5.0.5 ? its seems they made some modifications with cache system

I recently just started using 5.0.5, I installed the lite version as well to try it out before I purchased. I have the same issue happening.

I'll re-examine the mod on vB 5.0.5 shortly, thanks for reporting :)

Thank you. Users can send shouts and commands but they cannot view them. The Shoutbox is just plain white. Turn Editing On, I can see the shouts but users still cannot.

If you need to test, I can setup an account on my site for you to see it happening.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
just saw this patch

6.1.0 Alpha 7 - 30th September 2013, 22:18
Change: Changed the IE8 & lower compatibility check to use HTML Pseudo-tags
Fix: The jQuery Template class was no longer available by default as of 5.0.5, causing shouts not to load correctly
Fix: Fixed "$ is not defined" errors in the Error Console

Im going to try it :)

Seems to displaying correctly now. Thank you
Now to figureout how to name the shoutbox!

Thanks!!

You can rename the shoutbox by editing the title in the Instance Manager :)

Awesome, just did that. Thank you! Looking to see if there is a way to show the list of installed Smiley. I know if you enter the command it works but just figured not all users would know to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back