Legacy Make sidebar block that looks beter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosss

Customer
Can you make sidebar block that looks beter - bolded thread titles, html markup usernames, also that we can change block name and should looks like all vbulletin 4 sidebar blocks...and more

will attach picture that you can see how fully look have nominations sidebar block!

And please give us products what respect our money!

regards

bosss

Attachments

• nom_3.jpg
    nom_3.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Just want point that you as company should follow same ruls and policy - take a look how is one product so ugly and looks bad - vbnominate sidebar block - live feed wall - nice - vbanswers - nice - vbnominate - not nice

please some fix

regards

bosss

Attachments

• dbtech.jpg
    dbtech.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 2
Visual changes that have no impact on the functionality of the modification is not a critical point to fix, so I've flagged this thread as Under Consideration :)

I agree that visual look have not impact to functionality - but you like company should follow some rules - that every sidebar block in your mods should looks same - visual and have codes what vb4 have.
Fillip H. please do not make me manky ... we paid for half made pruducts.

In all your mods you have this:

Display Version Number
If you disable this, the version number you are running will not be shown to the public.

Yes No

Branding Free Key
If you have purchased a Branding Free licence, you may enter the key found in its Readme file here.

(Lite) Disable "Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting" Link
If you do not wish to support DragonByte Tech by displaying the HiVelocity Hosting affiliate link, you can disable it with this setting.

Yes No
Affiliate ID
You can optionally enter your DBTech affiliate ID here. This is your user ID over at the DragonByte Tech Forums. You can read more about the affiliation system here.

This have anything to do with functionality with respective mod.

Please make things like all serius companies do!

regards

bosss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back