Status
Not open for further replies.

bosss

Customer
Tabs work fine but when I reload forum page or use some tab (category) with all forums in that category ..I lose usernames html markup in lastpost info.

When I reload all tab (whole forums category) - no markup in usernames... when click again in main tab In navbar "forums" and page reload - comes usernames with html markup

I use this mod (paid) - HTML Username Markup - In More Places!

maybe is somewhere conflict

will attach picture ...

some solution?

regards

bosss

Attachments

• forum_tabs.jpg
    forum_tabs.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 2
I think there is a slight conflict, in as much as #DFT isn't allowing the other mod to grab the data before it's processed.

This is similar to other conflicts/bugs we've experienced, and is something we've been looking into a work around for.

Thanks for letting us know. I'll let you know when we have a possible fix for this. :)

Matt

Ok. After spending some time with Fillip H., we've figured a fix for one mod conflict, and we hope this might help with yours.

Open the file:
/dbtech/forumstabs/hooks/cache_templates.php

Find:
PHP:
if (intval($vbulletin->versionnumber) == 3)
{
	$cache[] = 'dbtech_forumtabs.css';

$globaltemplates = array_merge($globaltemplates, $cache);
}

Add after it:

PHP:

Does that fix your issue?

Thanks for testing this for us. :)

Ok. After spending some time with Fillip H., we've figured a fix for one mod conflict, and we hope this might help with yours.

Open the file:
/dbtech/forumstabs/hooks/cache_templates.php

Find:
PHP:
if (intval($vbulletin->versionnumber) == 3)
{
	$cache[] = 'dbtech_forumtabs.css';

}

Add after it:

PHP:

Does that fix your issue?

Thanks for testing this for us. :)

Yes, that fix do the trick - now works fine!

Thanks for help!

regards

bosss

Just make more tests ...that code change fixed half problem ... when I click on blue icon (tab reload) I get forumhome page without html usernames ...but when click on some category tab ..now is ok..get html markup.

regards

bosss

We've figured a work around solution to this problem. It will be included in the next update.

Essentially there will be two options on how to load the content. One will be the current quicker load method, the other will be slightly longer but will allow for the requirements of mods like the HTML markup mod. :)

Hope update come soon. Also do not understand why after refresh lose all changes in stylevar for some skins (font size) - that is nothing to do with html usernames markup.

regards

bosss

Have you got an example I can check out? I've not noticed this problem so would be worth seeing if it's related at all... Thanks for keeping us aware of even little issues. :)

Yes I have example on my main site ....test with gamingo style ... you will see before refresh on forumhome last post info (last post title name and username) have one font size and after forum tabs refresh (blue icon) they get another font size.

hope that I explain what I mean ...ha

regards

bosss

I think this is related to the other problem. We'll see if this issue gets fixed with the update tonight. If not we'll look into it further. :)

Thanks for mentioning the issue. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Forum Tabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings