Status
Not open for further replies.

Fillip H.

Staff member
Owner
Developer
Customer
Not to let you down on a friday night, we've once again wiped monsters in order to prepare for the next iteration of our development:
Levelling & Advanced Monster Creation!

You are now no longer limited to choosing a set monster and that's that, the advanced monster creation will now let you compile and colour your own monster based on the species of the monster you picked in the previous step.

Secondly, your monster now has the ability to gain EXP and level up. So keep at it, and you will soon be able to take down that Lv.3 Rhingo ;)

We hope you enjoy this update, have fun creating your very own monsters :D

Just a note that I may be disposed this weekend (ill just now & moving house on sunday) So its possible the RPG you guys are playing won't progress in that time. I'll be rectifying that on monday latest though, where i have plans to get things moving up to about level 10, as well as take advantage of the new features we're working on meantime ;)

Nice but...the monster preview does stay in the top, it's not useful to scroll the windows for viewing the monster-customization...

We couldn't find a way to make the preview look any different, if you have any concrete layout suggestions we'd be glad to hear them :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

A preview with a box floating on right...when descends with the scroller, the div descends...example. Another idea: the preview on the top of the page, and a 2 columns layout for the customization (one of the colors, on of the body-types...)

I think this layout is too vbulletin conventional, not useful at all...it needs a template re-design.

I would LOVE to test the leveling portion...but I can't win a bloody fight! Closest I've come is a level 3 that I got down to 1 HP before he killed me.

i'm loving this.. but i gotta go back to work to grant you slackers some new stuff to have fun with, that's not fair XD

Level 4 : Ice Golem ~ Booyakasha'd (ummm that means totalled :p)

Not happy with the monsters healing themselves whilst healing our own monster takes us away from the fight screen :(

Not happy with the monsters healing themselves whilst healing our own monster takes us away from the fight screen :(
You're not supposed to be able to heal in combat, not until the heal potions are available anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back