Status
Not open for further replies.

bosss

Customer
Hello

when i try edit entry in vbforms ..i have like this - take a look in picture ..

When click on link (marked with black arrow) i get vbulletin error message " invalid action"

i think that there should not be "your text with link" maybe my forum home link or some...

regards

bosss

edit: Also there is no tab in nav bar and nothing under quick links ...??? and that we have in our settings in admincp ??

can you please check or test before put product in store...

Attachments

• forms.jpg
    forms.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
When click on link (marked with black arrow) i get vbulletin error message " invalid action"
I'll look into that for a future version.

i think that there should not be "your text with link" maybe my forum home link or some...
That is the name of the mod, so it's intended for it to be there :)

Also there is no tab in nav bar and nothing under quick links ...??? and that we have in our settings in admincp ??
They are placeholders for future features :)

can you please check or test before put product in store...
Can you please report issues without snide remarks?

" That is the name of the mod, so it's intended for it to be there "

You have wrong ...that is name of mod but should not be there and not after icon "Home" ...and icon HOME is clickable (link to my homepage) - your name of mod is also clickable and give invalid action ...you can not say that is ok and should be there and take money for something what is bug and not answered me that you will look that in future version ...

can i get money back???

regards

bosss

and take a look once again in attached picture ...

" That is the name of the mod, so it's intended for it to be there "

You have wrong ...that is name of mod but should not be there
If you'd like to get that changed, feel free to open a Feature Request. For now, that is not a bug and it's intended.

your name of mod is also clickable and give invalid action ...you can not say that is ok and should be there
I didn't. I said I would fix that for a future version.

It's not a critical bug. It does not prevent your forum from functioning, nor does it prevent the mod from functioning, so it's not critical to get it fixed A.S.A.P.

take money for something what is bug
Is it also your opinion that vBulletin itself should be free because it contains bugs?

"It's not a critical bug. It does not prevent your forum from functioning, nor does it prevent the mod from functioning, so it's not critical to get it fixed A.S.A.P."

yes that is critical bug ..because if users click on that link what i marked with black arrow ( take a look one more time) they will be redirected to one " empty link" and get error message that is " invalid action" ..and that is something critical ... they can not come back on same page ..must go on forums and lose edits .... that is Critical.

What you're saying makes no sense. If they navigate away from the page in any way, shape or form without first clicking the Save button, they will always lose their edits.

This is the case with literally the entire forum software and all pages, everywhere.

Will try explain what is Critical and what have sense ...

take a look on pictures ..and it is not thrue that users should not come on same page and continue with edits .... because you have a bug in paid software and says that is not critical ... you should shame ... to say that to me ...

Take a look in pictures and do not play "idiot" with me ...

Attachments

• forms_new.jpg
    forms_new.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 2
  • forms_new_2.jpg
    forms_new_2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1
  • forms_new_3.jpg
    forms_new_3.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 2
it is not thrue that users should not come on same page and continue with edits
Yes, it is.

There is no other page in vBulletin, with the exception of the text editor you're writing posts in, that will allow you to keep your changes if you do not save them before closing the window or clicking another link.

I wrote about ivalid link and error message ...and attached pictures ..but you still do not want to understand that is bug.

One customer wrote about tabs in nav bar ...he had vb. ver 4.1.x and beta vbforms ...and you told (answered) that should be in next (future) version ..and now is vb forms 1.1.0 (not beta) and vb is 4.2.0 ..do not like people who lie and take money ... just my opinion ... if you do not fix that (A.S.A.P) ...i want my money back ...i promiss that i will found way to get money back!

regards

bosss

Status
Not open for further replies.