Status
Not open for further replies.

hachito

Customer
Help Me, i have this error

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/dbtech/vbquiz/actions/main.php on line 163

Sorry, I'll fix that. You do not have any categories defined as visible. Once you make a category visible it will go away. I'll fix the code so it doesn't throw that error.

Dear Dylan! Thanks for answering my request for support.

There is another problem. Depending on the version of browser you have, the front end the user is in a different way.

In Firefox 3.6.6 is dreadfully wrong in Firefox 4.0 is Ok with no problems.
In google chrome looks good, and internet explorer does not look good.
This can be solved?

I'll try and get a copy of 3.6 running. What version of IE are you using? I tested in IE8 and I just checked again and it looks the same as in firefox?
Can you give me a screenshot of what it looks like so I can try to narrow down the problem?

What version of IE are you running?
I downloaded the only available Firefox 3.6 version which is 3.6.16 and it looks fine. From that I have a feeling it's just an old Firefox release issue. Any reason why you are still at 3.6.6?

i'm receiving same error "
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/dbtech/vbquiz/actions/main.php on line 163"

i'm receiving same error "
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/dbtech/vbquiz/actions/main.php on line 163"

I have it fixed in a bugfix release that I haven't posted yet, but if you make a category viewable the error will go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBQuiz

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back